Delivery & Returns
We are a marketplace for independent clothing suppliers. When you shop with us, it is one checkout process, no matter how many brands you buy from.
All orders are shipped either directly by the brand that created it or by ourselves, therefore, delivery times may vary. As a general rule you should allow between 3 to 21 days for delivery but we will do our upmost to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
The cost of delivery is a flat rate of £1.99 and is applied to all orders for baby and boys clothing and formal suites.
We aim to dispatch formal suits within 5 working days.
Please allow extra time during peak times.
If there is a delay in your order we will try our upmost to keep you up to date.
Our return policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, therefore, in the unlikely event that we do not meet your expectations please contact us to allow us to rectify the situation.
Our goodwill returns policy, which is in addition to your statutory right, entitles you to a refund (subject to terms and condition) for an item bought online with a valid parcel summary document within 14 days of receipt. For a refund under the goodwill policy, items must be unused, returned in the original packaging with tags attached and in a re-salable condition. Any items which are not in a resalable condition will be returned to you.
14 days to return
Once you have informed us of your intention to return, we will allow you a further 14 days to pop the item in the post to us. Please use a postal service that allows for the item to be returned to us within 14 days.
How to return
- Email us at email@example.com with your intention to return with 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Fill in the returns form enclosed with your order
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original perfect condition and all labels attached (including hangers).
- Return your items via a postal service that ensures we receive the items within 14 days, we regret that we cannot currently provide a free return service.
- We recommend that you use a tracked postage service and retain the receipt until your funds have cleared. Bertie Bee are not responsible for items lost in transit.
The following items are non-refundable
- Returns received in damaged or worn condition. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items whilst in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we and/or the brand have the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to you having used the items) up to the price of the items from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- Returns received in damaged condition as a result of negligence of your chosen returns courier. We recommend that you obtain insurance in order to protect yourself.
- Underwear, socks and swimwear, unless faulty
- Shoes with marked soles. Please try shoes on indoors taking care not to mark the soles.
- Shoe boxes that are damaged or defaced in any way.
- Personalised or made to order items, unless faulty.
- Free gifts.
What happens next?
- Within 7 business days of receiving your returned item, we will send you an email to confirm that your card has been refunded.
- Please note it can take your bank time to complete the refund, depending on their processing time.
- Refunds can only be issued back to your original payment method.
What is the return address?
Bertie Bee Returns Department, Clevelands, Swannington Upgate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5AH, United Kingdom.
All our brands comply with our returns policy, giving you piece of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org