BUY NOW - PAY LATER!
These Pay later terms apply between you and this store where you purchase your goods when you choose Pay later as your payment method.
When you choose Pay later, we offer you the possibility to pay on a due date 30 days from the shipment of the goods. We assign our claim for payment due on your purchase to Klarna Bank AB (“Klarna”). Klarna will send you a payment instruction to pay directly to Klarna. For contact details and further information about Klarna, go to: klarna.co.uk.
PAY ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ORDER!
Klarna offers consumers Buyer Protection which means for example that you as a consumer do not have to pay for the ordered goods until you have received them, and that Klarna will assist you with problems related to your purchase.
For more information and instructions please go to: https://www.klarna.com/uk/buyer-protection-description/.
COSTS AND FEES
We charge an invoice fee of 0 (£) per purchase.
CREDIT CHECK AND HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY KLARNA
If you choose Pay later, Klarna will assess your creditworthiness. We may carry out a limited credit search (soft) on you at a credit reference agency. This search will not affect your credit score or your chances of obtaining a credit in future. Klarna processes your personal data in order to carry out our obligations in this agreement and for the additional purposes set out in our Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice is available here, and on our website, and by using Klarna’s services you confirm that you have read this Notice. We process your personal data for example to identify you and perform customer analysis, credit assessments, marketing, and business development. We may also transfer your data to selected partners (such as credit reference bureaus), which may be established outside of the EU/EEA. In the Privacy Notice there is more information about our data sharing, your rights in regards to your data, how you may contact us with questions, or submit a complaint to an authority.
KLARNA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions here in the
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available here in the ,
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.